New Brunswick, New Jersey Family Law, Wills & Estates “Attorney with Empathy for Clients’ Concerns, Aggressive Representation of Clients’ Rights” (R)
Seasoned attorney with more than 39 years of experience serving your legal needs
The Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC in New Brunswick, New Jersey represents individuals in New Brunswick and throughout central New Jersey’s Middlesex, Somerset, Union and Monmouth Counties in matters of divorce / dissolution, mediation, wills & estates and more. The Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC was established in 1999. Prior to that, Robert H. Goodwin, Esq. was a partner in the law firm of Venturi, Goodwin & Brockway, where he specialized in all aspects of family law. In 1976, he began his career as the law clerk for the Honorable Herman L. Breitkopf, J.S.C. of the Middlesex County Superior Court. For many years, Mr. Goodwin engaged in general practice with a special emphasis on family law. Since 1991, he has focused on this specialized area. In more than 39 years of practice, Mr. Goodwin has represented thousands of litigants in both contested and uncontested divorces. In 1999, Mr. Goodwin obtained his certification to become a court-approved economic mediator and was a part of the initial group of mediators who participated in the pilot program. Since 2007, when the pilot program became an official statewide program, Mr. Goodwin has been selected as a mediator in both Middlesex and Somerset Counties by his fellow attorneys and the presiding judges of both counties. In 2015 Mr. Goodwin has been designated as Court Approved Mediator in the pilot program involving divorces where there is a Domestic Violence Final Restraining Order. In addition to being a member of the New Jersey Bar Association Family Law Section, Mr. Goodwin is an adjunct professor at Middlesex County College and a lecturer for the National Business Institute, where he has lectured on family law–related subjects. He also holds the position of Senior Prosecutor for the City of New Brunswick, where he prosecutes one afternoon and evening weekly.
In addition to his professional background, Mr. Goodwin participates in public outreach. He is the host and moderator for ‘Law on the Line,’ a TV program sponsored by the Middlesex County Bar Foundation, the charitable‘ arm of the Middlesex County Bar Association as well as the Treasurer of the Foundation. ‘Law on the Line’ is a half-hour show produced by Piscataway Community Television, and available throughout New Jersey on Channel 15 for Cablevision and Channel 40 for Verizon FiOS. The show invites guests to discuss a variety of areas of law and seeks to bring detailed knowledge of the legal profession to the public. To view a program the direct link to Piscataway Community Television is: https://www.picatawaynj.org/pctv/pctv
Mr. Goodwin has been a long time volunteer attorney for Rutgers’ Off campus student legal service program and continues to this day as a participating attorney for the Office of Student Legal Services located on the Piscataway Campus (studentlegalservices.rutgers.edu
As your attorney, Mr. Goodwin works tirelessly to help secure positive results. To schedule a free initial phone consultation and find out how the firm can help you with your legal concerns, call the Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC at 732-828-0709 today.
Dedicated attorney providing cost-effective solutions to clients’ legal problems
The Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC strives to provide cost-efficient solutions to your legal problems. Robert H. Goodwin’s approach to your case is:
- Compassionate — Robert H. Goodwin understands that legal problems can be very stressful, both emotionally and financially. He works diligently to understand all of the important details of your individual legal situation so that he can determine the best course of action.
- Aggressive — When necessary, he provides aggressive representation for clients’ rights to help you secure your goals. His professional courtroom demeanor and tenacious assertion of your rights help you secure your goals.
- Experienced — He has more than 45 years of experience providing clients with the best-possible legal representation. With the knowledge he has obtained, he can build effective strategies to help you achieve the desired results.
Skilled practice focused on matters of family law, wills and estates
The Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC provides quality legal services in matters of divorce / dissolution, mediation, wills & estates and more:
- Divorce / dissolution — In his divorce / dissolution practice, Robert H. Goodwin helps clients through the challenging time of divorce or the dissolution of a marriage. By using his negotiation skills at mediation or rigorous representation in litigation, he can help you achieve a fair and equitable settlement.
- Mediation — In mediation, he is an experienced mediator who can help you secure the best-possible settlement or arrangement while preserving an amiable relationship in matters involving the distribution of assets, child custody, child support, alimony and visitation rights.
- Wills & estates — In his wills & estates practice, he helps clients plan for the future and for the future of their families in all aspects of wills and estates, including estate planning, estate tax issues, choosing an executor, guardianship, wills, trusts and probate.
Contact a trusted New Brunswick attorney — Robert H. Goodwin
To schedule a free initial phone consultation, call the Law Offices of Robert H. Goodwin, LLC in New Brunswick, New Jersey at 732-828-0709 or contact the firm online today.